Saturday, March 2, 2013

ILLUMINE Is Smacking The Charts!

Okay, first, does anyone have a paper bag to breathe in?

Why? Oh, no reason, just that I'M WATCHING MAGIC HAPPEN. Ahem. I mean, ....ah crap, I can't hide my excitement. Illumine is DANCING on both the Amazon AND B&N charts right now!

Wanna see?




Talk about a OH MY GOSH moment! So, I think we need to celebrate.

From March 2nd to March 8th, ALL BOOKS in the series are on sale! 

Illumine is on sale for $0.99

Obumbrate is on sale for $2.99

Riven is on sale for $2.99

and Ethereal is brand spankin' new at $0.99!

Grab 'em, gift 'em, go nuts!
(I'm going to go back to looking for a brown bag to hyperventilate in.)


3 comments:

  1. Yay congrats! :). Are Obumbrate and Riven going to be on The Book Depository? I bought Illumine on there a while ago and really want the others!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are most definitely going to be on TBD! I've got to signed them up for over there, my guess is probably they'll be up by the end of this month. :)

      Delete
    2. Great thank you I'll keep checking back! I'm so excited to read them!!

      Delete