Sunday, May 29, 2011

new layout? check.

Since I still haven't jumped onto the 'In my mailbox' wagon just yet (I'm still so new to this whole book blogging business, and yes, it is a business. Have you seen some of the people who do this 24/7?) I figured it was time to dump the standard blog template and give it a new, clean look. So if you've seen my blog before and suddenly go into color withdrawal shock, don't fret. I'm going to go deviant art hunting over the next few days and design a pretty banner up top with lots of color.

I'm still editing my work in progress so far, but I'm pleased to say it finally has a name. Illumine. I'm hoping with persistence and tons of coffee that I can get this story done, edited, beta'd and published by the end of the year. Honestly, I wanted to be cheesy and wait until after the new year so I could gather my friends on holiday break and tell them all first, but I'm itching to put my words out there. I figured, as a small insentative, I will start posting small segments of chapters, awesome little teasers, for you guys to read! Yay!

0 comments:

Post a Comment